SCORE!!!! Just updated my Debt-Tracker. I may not have paid off much of my debts this year BUT I have dropped below the $5,000 marker! As of this month, I’m floating around $4,900. Of course, this does not include my student loan. It’s been easier to track the debts without including this- especially since payments have been suspended.
The objective for 2018- pay off the Capital One card, if not, as much of it as possible.
that may surprise people. (copy, paste, and share)
I keep seeing this floating around Facebook- so thought why not?
- Do you make your bed every day? …Nope, not unless necessary.
- What’s your favorite number? …………… lucky # 7
- If you could, would you go back to school? In a heartbeat
- Can you parallel park? I used to be able to, haven’t tried in a few years.
- A job you had which people would be shocked that you once held? Trail guide (working with horses)
- Do you think aliens are real? Yes, I think the universe is too vast for Earth to be the only planet with life on it. Are they coming here? That’s a different issue.
- Can you drive a stick shift? No, wouldn’t want to learn either.
- Guilty pleasure? RPG’s especially the literary kind- you know, the writing ones.
- Tattoos? Nada
- Favorite color? Varies- at the moment it’s purple
- Things people do that drive you crazy? Bully and peer pressure.
- Phobia/fear? Rollercoasters.
- Favorite childhood game? This is a toughie, so many to choose from
- Do you talk to yourself? All the time, it’s okay though, I’m a writer, some of us do this.
- Do you like doing puzzles? Depends on the puzzle- search words- I LOVE’em
- Favorite Music? Music from the 80s
- Tea or Coffee? COFFEE!!! Never mess with a writer’s coffee.
- Creamy peanut butter or crunchy? …… Creamy, of course.
- The first thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? Marine Biologist. I wanted to work with the sea lions and otters at Sea World.
- Name one or two your dreams you’ve yet to fulfill? Earning my college degree, running in the Gasparilla Marathon